Tuesday, February 22, 2011

baby presents!

I got do one of my favorite things today- baby shopping! Yay! I had TWO babies to buy for this time- which made it extra fun! I needed to get something for my cousin, Desiree's, baby shower AND something for Bailee, who is turning 1!

Here is what I got for Desiree, who is having a little boy (I'm jealous!):


A little red, white, and blue romper- maybe for the 4th of July?


A super cute sweater and cords- for when it gets chilly outside when he's about 6-9 months.


AND a cute little hoodie!

I had a heck of a time shopping for her little guy at this store! I found lots of super cute stuff, but none of it was the right size for the seasons! She is due in April, so I thought I would find some cute little shirt/short set for the summer time, but all of the awesome summer clothes were only for 6 months and older. By the time he is 6 months its going to start getting too chilly for shorts and tees! I got the romper for summer time and got the other stuff for when he's a bit bigger. Shopping for his first b-day will probably easier- there seemed to be a larger selection of boy clothes 12months and up.

And speaking of first birthdays- here is what I got for little Bailee:



Her mom doesn't like pink- so that made her birthday shopping a little tricky too! Sooooo much pink right now, since spring is just around the corner. So since pink was off limits, I went with purple- still girly and cute- especially with the shoes! I might make a hair bow to go with it too- not sure if I will have time or not.

Naturally all this baby shopping made me a little baby hungry! I am anxious for May to get here! Hopefully we don't wind up pregnant before then though- I really would like to reach some of my fitness goals before we try. I am still not on any birth control though, and condoms are hard to remember sometimes... hopefully no surprise delays with Aunt Flow's monthly visit! =/ If something should happen though, at least I would have an excuse for more baby shopping!

No comments: