Wednesday, April 27, 2011

it's about time!

My period finally came on Thursday the 21st. Almost exactly 3 months since my last one. That's almost a month longer than my last cycle. I have a feeling that my goal to be pregnant by the end of May is pretty much an impossibility at this point.

I was doing some math as I was laying in bed last night and, according to my calculations, if I have another cycle like the one that just finished up- and if I monitor my ovulation just right- we might be able to pull off getting pregnant the beginning of July- which would make us due around the end of March- beginning of April. This is NOT what I was hoping for. I really wanted to have a baby BEFORE our 3rd anniversary.

Hopefully that will all work out we won't still be trying by the end of the year. I feel like I have waited so long already.

No comments: