Tuesday, July 15, 2014

update!

Yeah, I know, I'm still a terrible blogger.

So here is what is going on with new baby. Everything is still going well; my "sickness" is under control as long as I take my super expensive medication. The baby is growing right on track with a strong heart beat. I'm "showing" now- which makes all my clothes fit kind of awkwardly. It's also throwing off my body's natural balance- making my back sore when I sit/stand/lay a certain way.

We had our anatomy ultra sound and found out that we are most likely going to have a girl. The doctor is 80% sure- so he will check again at my next appointment. Not gonna lie, I totally fought back tears through the rest of the appointment after he told us it was girl. I really had my heart set on having another a boy. Shopping for a girl will be kinda fun though.

More later.

No comments: