Saturday, April 10, 2010

attention: i am officially baby CRAZY

Yes, I have officially passed being one of those women who some day wants a baby of her own and gone straight to baby crazy. I was out doing some casual shopping so I stopped by Burlington Coat Factory/Baby Depot at Arizona Mills to look at the baby bedding I had picked out for myself and--- It was gone!! I had a minor freak out in my head and then told myself to calm down- the one over at Superstition Springs might still have it.

When I got home I explained the predicament to Nathan- I told him we needed to go over to the other store, and if they have it- we must buy it! Surprisingly, he agreed to do just that. We headed over to the east side, and there it was- the last one on the shelf. A 4 piece bedding set (sheet, bumper pad, blanket, and dust ruffle) AND it was on sale. We got like 20% off. I love it, and Nathan really likes it too! LOOK!

It's a jungle theme-- well more like a safari theme. But it's not your typical cutesy baby animal nursery set. It's more funky and artsy. I LOVE IT!

This is just a close up of the zebras on the blanket. All the animals are just silhouettes. It's pretty cool.

This is the blanket and the bumper laid on the floor. I love the colors, I have so many nursery ideas already- and how I can make it work for a boy or a girl.
So, yep, you can officially say I am baby crazy. I own baby bedding- for a crib that I do not yet own and a baby that I am 6 months away from even attempting to conceive. Obsessive much, Tarin? My sister in law is a couple months pregnant and I'm pretty sure they don't even have bedding yet. I don't mind being a little crazy- it's not like the bedding is going to rot and go bad- the bag might get a little dusty... but it'll just have to wait up in the closet until Baby Lunt is on it's way!

No comments: