Friday, October 5, 2012

meet paisley!!

Our new neice came and we are so excited! This is the first baby that's been born into the family since I was officially diagnosed with an infertility issue, so I wasn't sure how I would feel about- but I believe that God's timing is perfect. If she had come a couple weeks earlier, I probably wouldn't have even gone to the hospital to see her because I would be too busy slitting my wrists out of absolute hopelessness and despair (I had quite a rough patch there last month.)
 
 
 
But baby Paisley's arrival actually fell at a great time and I was genuinely excited to meet her and hold a little baby in my arms even if it's not my own.
 
So without further aduie, I introduce to you my newest little niece- Paisley May Lunt!
 
 
She was born on October 3rd at 8:44 p.m.
8 lbs 12.7 oz and 21" long
 
She looks quite a bit like Marley except with she got the Lunts' darker hair and skin. She's a cutie!
 
Here is a picture of Marley checking out her new baby sister. She was not impressed upon their firtst meeting, but as she was going to leave she waved good-bye all cute and blew Paisley some kisses. Adorable!
 
 
Mema holding her newest grandbaby:
 
 
Me, holding the little bundle of Joy!
 
 
And Uncle Nathan!
It's always precious to watch Nathan hold babies. I think he's kinda unsure what to do with them when they are this size. He's more a fan of the toddler age when they can run around and play, but before they get sassy!
I think he'll fall in love once we have a baby of our own though.
 
 
 
Here are a couple other shots I snapped while Virginia was holding her.  She was making so many cute faces- she looked so happy! I almost died from cuteness!
 
 
 
It's a good thing this little one looks so much like her mama or else I might try and steal her and pass her off as my own!
 
In other baby news, our appointment with Dr. Behara got moved up a week because she had to schedule a surgery the day of our original appointment. So that's great news! A little less of a wait!
 
AND
 
When we got home from visiting the baby at the hospital I peed on a stick and found out I had started ovulating! Yay! I am crossing my fingers that being around that little baby will kick start some hormones or some chemical reaction in my brain or body or whatever and get my preggers! I am keeping my fingers crossed! Wouldn't it be lovely if I had that wonderful reason to cancel my fertility appointment?
 
That's all for now- I will post in couple weeks and let ya know if I am knocked up or not. :)
 

No comments: