Tuesday, October 2, 2012

the next step...

So after I pulled myself out of my no-baby funk- I called up Dr. Tutt's office to have him write a new prescription for Clomid and started round #4. Then a couple days later I called to make an appointment with the fertility doctors that Nathan's co-worker recomended to us. It took a couple days to get a call back, but we finally were able to make an appointment to see Dr. Millie Behara... in November! Ugh. I am excited to be moving forward and to get some answers but as has been my experience in just about every other aspect of my infertility- I just have to wait...and wait...and wait.  In the mean time Nathan and I have both filled out all our new patient paperwork and we are crossing our fingers that there will be a cancelation so we can get in sooner. OR that this round of Clomid actually does something and that I wind up getting preggers before our appointment rolls around.

We have started thinking about how we are going to pay for all the testing and fertility treatments and possible adoptions that may be in our future- since we don't fell comfortable financing- and we decided to start a fund raising blog, selling my crafts and stuff. All the procedes from things sold off the blog will go to our "Baby Fund. You can check out the blog here.

As for what's going on here and now- this morning I started my ovulation testing for this dose of Clomid. I don't think I ever mentioned this on my last cycle but I have fallen in love with the Clearblue digital ovulation tests. So much easier than the traditional tests. There are no faint or blurry lines to try and decipher- it's either an empty circle or a smiley face- period. No partial faces- the circle is either empty or it's not! Crystal clear and fantastic! I was able to buy 30 tests for like $35! That should last me like 3 months. Fantastic! ....I think only people that have the need to pee on a stick multiple times a months can truly appreciate this technology.

Oh! And we are supposed to be getting a new niece tomorrow! Our sister-in-law, Sarah, is being induced at some point on Wednesday- so that's exciting! I will probably post some pictures this weekend. Until then- I will be thinking positive!

No comments: