Friday, February 1, 2013

watch me grow!

So here is a cool thing- I have gathered all my ultra sound photos and started a little baby album. I was having fun looking at the growth of the baby and thought you might too! My, how far we have come....
 
Here is out very first picture (though it was our 2nd ultra sound)- around 5 weeks-ish. Technically, not a baby yet- just an egg sack.
 
 
Next picture- 2 weeks later we have a little squishy growing! Awwww!
 
 
Here we are at around 9 weeks
 
 
This is from my emergency ultra sound at about 12 weeks.
 
 
And this one is at my regularly scheduled appointment a week later. I think you can really see how much the head grew in just a week's time!
 
 
And then here are the 2 most recent pictures from our appointment in January.
 
This one the baby is face up- and if you look really carefully you can see a little hand right above the face- like the baby is waving hello. Cuteness!
 
And on this one, the baby is facing down. It's a really good shot of the spine!
 
I was so happy to see our little one looking so human-like and getting so big! I can hardly wait til our next appointment just a little over 2 weeks away!
 
I am 19 weeks now. Only one more week and I will be halfway to my due date! Not a lot has changed since my last post. We are still making progress on getting the house together and I am still feeling pretty crummy most of the time. I did make some head way on our baby registry though! I will do a longer post on that later. As far as new symptoms- I have been getting heart burn in the evenings, and pregnancy congestion as made Breathe Right strips a night time must have! Also- I am getting moodier and more irritable. I am sure those around me have started to notice, but are too polite (or scared) to say anything.
 
That's all for now!

P.S.- I am not posting a belly pic right now because I am dealing with pregnany body image issues and feel like a fatty mcfatterson from fatsville- but I promise to post one with my next round of ultra sound pics at 22 weeks.


No comments: